Hiking the steep flanks of Pyramid Peak has been on your bucket list for a long time, and Klattermusen s Grip Backpack is up to the challenge. The Grip s Carry on Bone weight dispersal system helps reduce blister points on your hips and shoulders, so your epidermis won t throw a tantrum halfway up the 5,000-foot schlep. But in case you sprain an ankle or lose track of time, the Grip s 2440 cubic inch capacity is enough to stuff a bivy sack and a stove in there—just don t forget to bring snacks.
- A backpack for day hikes and potential overnights
- Carry on Bone system disperses weight away from muscles
- Roll-top closure for easy gear access
- KEVLAR bottom stands up to abuse
- Loops for trekking poles and ice axes
- White interior makes gear more visible
- Item #KLA001U